USGA AND LOCAL RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY
1. All white stakes and perimeter fences are out of bounds.
2. Free drop from staked trees, cart paths, and split rail fences.
3. Each player must have own bag and clubs.
4. All players must register in clubhouse.
5. Proper shoes required on course.
1. Replace divots on fairways and repair ball marks on green.
2. Keep all carts 15' from greens and off tee boxes.
3. Alcoholic beverages cannot be carried on to the premisis.
4. Rake all sand traps.
5. Two riders per cart only, no driver under 16 years of age.
6. Slow players must allow following players to play through.